Monday, October 5, 2009

Become A CHEEKY Advertiser!

Since beginning Conversations With A Cupcake.blogspot.com (now Tongue-N-Cheeky.com) in October 2008, I've seen my meager family blog grow into an opportunity to bake, create, and connect with the incredible blogging community.
*
I find it pure pleasure working to create a blog which not only attracts loyal readers but offers you, as an advertiser, a forum to spread your word through sponsorship. Be assured I take your advertising support seriously. I feel a great sense of responsibility to spread your word and mine. I consistently increase my blog traffic by posting on Tastespotting, Foodgawker, Twitter, and other blog networking sites. You can also depend on your ad being seen by a growing number of loyal readers who check in faithfully every week. I likewise actively working on co-op blogs with well-known sites to expand my blog viewership.
*
I look forward to working with you, and feel confident you will be happy with your experience as a Cheeky Advertiser!
*
*
TO PLACE AN AD, PLEASE CONTACT
*
*CURRENT BLOG STATS for Tongue-N-Cheeky.com
-Google Rank: 5
-Monthly Visitors: 35,000+
-Approximate Daily visitors: 1,500-2,000+
-Current Number of Blog Followers: 700+
-Approximately 98% of my readers are female.
*
Ad rates vary by website.
Current Ad prices for each of the Cheeky Websites are as follows:


All advertising payments accepted and managed through PAYPAL Invoicing

For more information, or to place an ad with Cheeky Advertising, please email:

BeCheeky@q.com

No comments:

Post a Comment